Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hopes and Dreams #2: Updating Every Day

I had a Hopes and Dreams yesterday but I forgot what it was and then I also forgot to write about it on my blog.  I guess when I said that I would update every day I possibly meant that I would have one update per day, "on average," which is something that I have absolutely accomplished.

I would love to become more consistent and develop work ethics.  I think they used to teach that at school, but science is developing faster than philosophy so we have to spend more of high school on that.  I would rather have learned work ethics than science because I would really need both to be a scientist so that's wasted anyway.

If I had work ethics I could update this blog every day and also do all of my homework and it wouldn't be hard.  Instead I was raised to be lazy so I have been listening to a lot of music and thinking about books I want to read.

Do YOU have work ethics?  If so, how come?  Leave multiple comments!

With all my hopes and dreams,

Matthew Elpiejumpers

No comments:

Post a Comment